Nicovita-SE 100 Oral Feed Supplement
Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer
|Vitamin E||100 mg|
|Sodium selenite||1.5 mg|
|Solvents ad||1 ml|
Preferred Buyer From
|Location||India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka|
Nicovita-SE100 Oral is indicated for vitamin E and/or selenium deficiency in calves, lambs, sheep, goats, piglets and poultry. Encephalo-malacia (Crazy Chick Disease), muscular dystrophy (White Muscle Disease, Stiff Lamb Disease), exudative diathesis (generalised oedematous condition), decreased hatchability of eggs.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION :
- For oral administration via drinking water.
- Calves, lambs, sheep, goats, piglets : 10 ml per 50 kg bodyweight during 5 – 10 days.
- Poultry : 1ml per 1.5-2 litre of drinking water during 5 – 10 days.
- Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
- Other dosage should comply with veterinarian’s suggestion
WITHDRAWAL PERIOD: None
- Store in dry dark place between 5℃ and 25 ℃,
- Store in closed packing.
PACKING: In a 500ml 1L plastic bottle.
There are no reviews yet.